Evimena



   You know what it feels like when everyone thinks you're okay but within, you've hung yourself times without number? The feeling of hatred and bitterness? Several attempts to stop living? What more is expected of a girl who stopped being a girl before ten? You know what that means, don't you?
    It doesn't matter, does it? Some monster toys with you sexually and goes Scot-free! That's the kind of world we live in right now. The abuser walks with shoulders high while the abused goes into a tunnel of pain, agony and depression.
    Despite the whips from a cruel world, I chose and still choose to stay alive. I'm a survivor and yes, I'm still breathing fine.
    There are some scars that are forever but the good news is, my scars are beautiful. Yes, that's the way I see them!
    Don't give up, NEVER! I survived, you too can.


I enjoy reading as well as listening to music.
If you must know, I'm a good cook.
I'm also a deep thinker.
I am so many things.


 I am Evimena,
A young woman whose absence leaves you begging for more.

(A true life event)

0 Comments

Enter your keyword