Graduation in 2004




    I remember 2004, the year I graduated from nursery school. I still remember the colour of the oversized gown I wore. The gown had two colours- navy blue and cream. It had one hat like that and a small bag, made out of the material of the gown.
    You know that joy when you're not only getting promoted to another class but you're changing level? Of course, I did change level Primary school girls . bigger girls to nursery babes.
     Would I say I was bald then? Maybe I was! Plus, I was ugly. Hahaha! Those of us born in the 1990's can relate. It's not that we were really ugly but the outfits our parents threw us into then ehn, those outfits were out of this world! All the same, we still rocked the 'biggy biggy' we wore then with pride.

   It's been over fourteen years already!


0 Comments

Enter your keyword