Boys Not Toys








    "Dad, there's something I want to tell you."
    "What's that son?"
    "Can I trust you, dad?"
    "Of course"
    "Could you help me talk to mum?"

    "What's going on?"
    "I'm old enough to dress up for school already."
    "Does your mother dress you up?"
    "She tucks in my shirt and I don't want it."
    "Why?"
    "Each time she does it, she touches my private part."
    Dad took off his glasses. "Are you sure?"
    "Yes! She would smile disgustingly and tell me that I keep getting longer each day. I do not like the concept at all, dad. I've told her to stop but she wouldn't listen."

    Dad cursed underneath his breath and muttered mum's name. "Son, does it hurt?"
    "No but I don't like it."
    "You might have to like it."
    "Dad!" I was shocked.
    "She does same to me, Jaiye. She touches me whenever she wants."
    "But you're her husband!" I blurted.
    "No, she is. She pays your school fees and the bills."

    "Dad?"

 Book Synopsis

ADULT RATING(+18): READER DISCRETION  IS ADVISED (CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOODY SCENES, NUDITY AND FOUL LANGUAGE)

TOTAL WORD COUNT: 14795

TOTAL PAGES: 94

FILE SIZE:775.4 Kb

ESTIMATED READING TIME: 75 MINUTES

AUTHOR BIO:
>Name<    ATERE GBEMISOLA
>E-mail<       ateretosin140@gmail.com
>WhatsApp<  +23409036510755


Click on the link below to Download book.
_____________________________________________

                  DOWNLOAD BOOK





6 Comments

Enter your keyword