Jodah







JODAH



    I was five when two girls messed with my sexual innocence. I plotted a revenge. I planned to finger any random girl. I was in the process of acting it out when I was caught. Other children were told to stay away from me. "He's a bad child," so they were told. Nobody bothered to ask what led to what. That was where it started from.
    I didn't feel loved. I told nobody. I kept it all to myself until I crawled into the tunnel depression. If you've never been depressed, you perhaps wouldn't understand. Only my pen can tell the pain I felt because I made it spill some ink just to write out my worries.
    I've made costly mistakes and it's so sad that I never can be rich enough to buy back those moments.
    My life's been a mess but amidst everything, I believe there's hope. I have a reason or two to hold my head up and keep breathing.
    I'm on my way to becoming a better person.

I love music,
I rap.

I am John,
You can call me Jodah.



0 Comments

Enter your keyword