Three Women For One Man









THREE WOMEN FOR ONE MAN

    I walked into my room. Two women were already waiting for me. They were looking at me and flaunting their assets. I smiled and nodded happily.
    I needed protection. I went outside quickly to get what I'd need to get these women down. They would get it hard from me.
    I returned with what I'd need. You don't have to ask me what it was. You should know, aren't you into a lot of women?
    When I returned, I found out that there were actually three. One was behind the door. She couldn't have been so tiny. How come I didn't see her?
  
    Just then, I raised the broom in my hand and got the three silly cockroaches down one after the other. The second escaped but few minutes later, I found her and used one of my shoes on her. Yes, no mercy!
    Sometimes, it's not like we actually want to kill those cockroaches. When you get them down, they fall on their backs but they wouldn't just stay and lie in peace. They would want to prove smart by turning over and attempting to fly.
    Well, I'm sorry, not tonight. Go join your ancestors.

0 Comments

Enter your keyword