I Am Hut


                



I'm hut
In Ancient, 
I was the perfect
Breeded by palms cut.

In my belly everyone liveth
When the villians wants to hurt
But now unlike then, I'm left with folks

Wisdom came to my people to make a difference
Little of their sweet talk I was belittled,so helpless
I am your HOME, your SHIELD, everyone care less.

Though I could lost the best but know I'm the first
What am I to you? That's the only question I'd left
Is it just a drawn triangle on a square box length?

Let the world know I am this! Written in concrete
Yea, I am the Hut, I was left alone, I am well hurt.



(c) Payson

Poet's Bio
Name: Precious Adeyemi
Facebook Username: Precious Adeyemi
Whatsapp: +2348036770111
Email: pay_son_writings@yahoo.com
preciousadeyemi50@gmail.com






0 Comments

Enter your keyword