How can I become more?


I know who I am but how can I become more? That's a question that leaves me feeling like I'm less than who I should really be. There is this thirst and passion to do more, to be more. Sometimes, I conclude that I've done enough and if I draw back, what I have done would serve me for my holiday period. Other times, I think way too much and still end up being unable to figure out what to do at the moment.
At some points, I breathe and tell myself to take that break if I really need to. After all, I'd break if I don't take a break.
2019 has been a year of self discovery. The goal is to become better. I have come to realise that there's really no resting time or vacation for people who keep having dreams and getting great ideas. I don't mean that one should take up too many tasks until one breaks down. The point is, there will be this desire to keep going and making sure that set goals are achieved. Steps are taken to set new goals and efforts are being made to ensure they are achieved.
50 years to come, I'd still ask: how can I become more?


Atere Gbemisola

0 Comments

Enter your keyword